4803 Hyacinth Hill
True Country Elegance!
Beautiful 6BDR/6FB/2HB home on 1+ acre level lot in desirable Waterford Estates. Two-story Living Room, gorgeous Sun Room, Master on Main. Quality, craftsmanship, charm, flow, comfort and value!
$749,000 | Contact us for more information
Generous set-back on a wooded and professionally landscaped, 1+ acre level lot; stone walkway and steps; rocking-chair porch with Tennessee Field-stone front and beautiful custom-arched, mahogany beveled-glass double-door entry provide fitting introduction to the quality and charm found within this home — built by and resided in by one of Big Canoe’s finest builders.
- Pickens County; Waterford Estates Neighborhood
- 1+ acre lot
- Close to Big Canoe amenities and North Gate
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
Thoughtful design with user-friendly flow, openness with versatility, rich textures and colors with abundant natural light, and elegance with comfort all characterize the Main Level of 4803 Hyacinth Hill. It features a warm Greeting Foyer, 2-story Great Room, stunning Sun Room with octagonal-vaulted “Witch’s Cap” ceiling, Library/Sitting Room, separate Dining room for 10+, gourmet eat-in Kitchen, and Master Suite with Sitting Area.
Flooded with natural light and offering wide, direct entry to the Library/Sitting Area, Dining Room, and the heart of the home.
- Imported Italian Clef tile floor;
- Crown molding and unique glazed chandelier.
A cozy multiple-use room with hardwood floors, yellow pine tongue-and-groove paneling, two large windows and fireplace.
- Emperor tile fireplace with curved mantle and gas logs.
A 2-story, Tennessee fieldstone fireplace highlights this spacious Great room. 20 ceiling, exceptional crown molding; a beautiful stained, oak stairway leads to the Upper Level. Two architectural openings frame the double doorway to the Sun Room, showcasing the beautiful woods beyond.
- Hardwood floors
- Gas logs in fireplace
- Ceiling fan
Fabulous octagon-shaped Sun Room is truly “a room for all seasons.” This spacious room features vaulted “witch’s peak” ceiling, pickled pine paneling and beams, and Italian Clef tile floors. The six double Pella casement windows with six transoms flood the room with natural light and embrace the outdoors.
- Crown molding, ceiling fan, indirect lighting, disappearing roll-up screens on all windows
The separate Dining Room is convenient to the Kitchen, comfortably seats 10, with additional space for furniture pieces, and features hardwood floors and two large windows.
- Translucent-onyx serving buffet with under-lighting;
- Beaded board wainscoting with chair rail;
- Trey ceiling with crown molding and antique brass, 10-bulb chandelier.
A gourmet’s delight! Features an island with granite countertops and beautiful wood cabinetry – some with custom-glass fronts. A large window in the breakfast area highlights a magnificent oak tree that literally wraps around the Kitchen and Sun Room – like eating in a charming tree house!
- Farm style porcelain drop-in sink;
- Maytag advanced cooking system – warmer oven ,convection, self-cleaning;
- Computer desk area with glass-front cabinetry;
- Hardwood floors;
- Copper antique pulls on drawers;
- Large pantry;
- Mud room leading to Garage;
- Opens to small deck for grilling
A beautiful stained glass window accents the large Powder Room. Features a porcelain vessel morning sink on custom cabinetry, with:
- Charming tiffany light;
- White porcelain towel bar; and,
- Hardwood floors.
Elegant, light, and airy, with a lovely Sitting Area, beautiful Italian Honey Onyx surround fireplace, and windows welcoming the outdoors into this wonderful home.
- Berber carpeting;
- Trey ceiling with fan;
- Lovely stained-glass rectangular window above fireplace; and,
- His/Her walk-in closets.
Double doors from the Master Bedroom lead to the oversized Bath, with his/her vanities and garden tub. A convenient laundry is behind folding paneled doors.
- Tumbled Italian tile floor;
- Marble drop-in sinks with unique steel fixtures;
- Large glazed window over garden tub;
- Separate shower;
- Separate water closet; and,
- Vanity-height sink for Her; raised vanity for Him
INTERIOR – UPPER LEVEL
The beautiful oak stairway leads to the Upper Level that has a banister- bridge hallway overlooking the Great room. There are three good sized Bedrooms, each with its own Bath and closets.
- Bedroom #2: Bath features pedestal sink with unique chrome faucet, shower, dormer ceiling, and Ming green tile floor.
- Bedroom #3: Bath features white wicker vanity, SoHo porcelain sink, shower/tub, shuttered window, and Ming green tile floor.
- Bedroom #4: Bath features marble sink in custom cabinet with Delta antique-copper fixtures, large shower, soft-leaf twig light, and tumbled Italian tile floor.
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
Features a spacious and light Family Room, a Billiard/Game Room with large wet-bar, an Office/5th BDR with stubbed-in Bath, a Powder Room, and large screen porch. Storage galore.
Lots of space and a great stone fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases; double doors lead to a large storage area.
- Wall of windows
- Berber sculptured carpet; ceiling fan.
GAME ROOM AND BAR
Custom cabinetry and onyx countertops are featured in this “state of the art” bar room – Beautiful stained glass window compliments the stained glass billiard chandelier.
- Sink, Refrigerator, Wine cooler
- Under counter lighting, indirect lighting/cams Sculptured carpet
INTERIOR — BONUS ROOM
Above the oversized 2-car garage, there is a large Office/6th Bedroom with full Bath and separate HVAC system.
- Solid six-panel stained doors; Brass door fixtures;
- Two hot water heaters (one with circulating pump and timer for instant hot water);
- Upper level has own HVAC system;
- Four zoned heating areas on Main and Terrace Levels;
- Oversized 2-car Garage (24’x 24′);
- Covered walkway between house and garage;
- Disappearing screens in Sun Room and Breakfast room windows;
- Copper plumbing;
- Stone and cedar frame exterior;
- Bruce pre-finished hardwood floors; Ventless gas logs in all fireplaces.
Completed in 2003 by Ken Rice